FinalDynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FinalDynasty

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soccerky126's staff application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
soccerky126
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Final Dynasty Reputation : 0

Soccerky126's staff application Empty
PostSubject: Soccerky126's staff application   Soccerky126's staff application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 am

Username:Soccerky126 (has to change username because soccerky126 got messed up D:

Experience: I was mod on 2 previous servers... one of which shut down. the other one is still running. IMO I was a great staff member, and there are polls for favorite/best staff member and I won everything with like 18 votes and 2 votes no Very Happy

Will you abuse your power: No, I will not abuse my powers, With great powers, come great responsibility... Which i have Very Happy

Why do you deserve this staff position: I'm an experienced staff member, And i would like to show the community of finaldynasty what i am capable of. Show them that I could be the best staff member EVERZ

Other Info: Uhm.. I'll probably be very active.. Not so much though when school starts.. Making me mod or even admin won't be a mistake Razz
Back to top Go down
Glitchy
Steel Member
Steel Member

PostSubject: Re: Soccerky126's staff application   Soccerky126's staff application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:34 pm

I think you Would be a great Staff member lol but idk what are you applying for mod? If so GL but the mod positions are filled :\
Back to top Go down
soccerky126
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Soccerky126's staff application   Soccerky126's staff application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Applying for anything really.. Forum mod, forum admin, in game mod, in game admin.. I have experience in all except for forum positions.. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Rage
Owner
 Owner
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Soccerky126's staff application   Soccerky126's staff application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:56 pm

All staff positions are filled until we get 10+ more players. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soccerky126's staff application   Soccerky126's staff application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soccerky126's staff application
Page 1 of 1