FinalDynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FinalDynasty

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snoops Admin Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
snoop
Administator
Administator
snoop

Final Dynasty Reputation : 0

Snoops Admin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Snoops Admin Application.   Snoops Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Username: Snoop

Experience: I have been admin before on iCraig where most of us is from, and other servers on silab back in the day. (wasn't staff on any real big ones just the little ones with like 10-15 people)

Will you abuse your power: No, well let me re-phrase that I might mess around a little and kick someone just for fun, but I won't ban/mute anyone for no reason or if they just disagree with me I won't ban them.

Why do you deserve this staff position: I have experience on being staff and when the server comes up I will highly active and on as much as I can. (on schools days I won't get back till 5:30 P.M. so I'll most likely be on at least 3-4 hours a day and 8+ on weekends.)

Other Info: Hmm, IDK if you have any questions regarding my staff experience on any random questions just let me know and I'll respond A.S.A.P.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Final Dynasty Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: Snoops Admin Application.   Snoops Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:04 am

u have to be a mod first snoopy. and wtf hentai pic?
Back to top Go down
snoop
Administator
Administator
snoop

PostSubject: Re: Snoops Admin Application.   Snoops Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:22 am

Ryan wrote:
u have to be a mod first snoopy. and wtf hentai pic?

Says who? And well more like Anime Pic... Yoko is so hot..
Back to top Go down
you you
Steel Member
Steel Member

Final Dynasty Reputation : -3

PostSubject: Re: Snoops Admin Application.   Snoops Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:24 am

Snoop has been with us all for a very long time from Icraig through to Final Dynasty. Ryan he does not need to be a moderator first. He has my support for admin position.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Final Dynasty Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: Snoops Admin Application.   Snoops Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:23 am

oh alright didnt know. thats how most servers r i thought this was one.
Back to top Go down
Rage
Owner
 Owner
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Snoops Admin Application.   Snoops Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:00 pm

Well technically this is iCraig 2.0. I wanted to keep some staff ranks like kingtom's and Montana's. Accepted
Back to top Go down
snoop
Administator
Administator
snoop

PostSubject: Re: Snoops Admin Application.   Snoops Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Thank you very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snoops Admin Application.   Snoops Admin Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snoops Admin Application.
Page 1 of 1