FinalDynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FinalDynasty

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beta Report.

Go down 
+3
Rage
you you
kingtom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kingtom
Head Moderator
 Head Moderator
kingtom

Final Dynasty Reputation : 0

Beta Report. Empty
PostSubject: Beta Report.   Beta Report. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:10 pm

ONLY POST ON THIS IF YOUR BETA TESTING, OR IF YOUR HA HA OWNED OR RAGE. Thank you.

Its really good, although summoning is kinda messed because you can kill your own familiar, and when you drop baby dragons nothing happens. Will test hunting out later. Castle war's timer is messed. That is all atm.
Back to top Go down
you you
Steel Member
Steel Member

Final Dynasty Reputation : -3

Beta Report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Report.   Beta Report. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:19 pm

These are all problems I'm addressing I couldnt find a way to remove attack from the familiar so I just made it if you attack your famaliar you will simply diconnect the server. That will maybe warn you for next time.

Castle wars timer goes in a cycle thers 5 min intervals between games as soon as the server is started by me the cycle starts.
Back to top Go down
Rage
Owner
 Owner
Rage

Beta Report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Report.   Beta Report. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Sounds like a great server, can't wait to try it out tomarrow.
Back to top Go down
soccerky126
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Beta Report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Report.   Beta Report. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:25 am

occasionaly when spawning multiples of one item, the item comes out in like ones.. Like one noted per inventory space. Sort of annoying. and when you bank noted items, it banks and is noted in bank. You take out and its still noted.. Uh construction portal makes you dc, summoning familiars you can atack anywhere.. Uhm... Dclaws is set on a base of rune claws? UHHHHHHHMMMMM..... occasionaly menu bars delete themselves causing you to have to type ::logout....... all banks dont work.. You just type ::bank. Honestly idk if you fixing this stuff or not but these are just things i found.... And most npcs hit through dharok.. no matter what combat. they hit like 3s through any armour.
Back to top Go down
solace

Final Dynasty Reputation : -1

Beta Report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Report.   Beta Report. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:53 am

well all the range is screwed the dbow dont work at all cbows make u use arrows and it doesnt use any arrows the only bow that works at all tbh is mage short (maybe other normal bows) and it doesnt have a working spec. and we need a vps as i can tell the way its hosted isnt working at all it dced earlier and since hahaowned is ina dif timezone then most of us he doesnt get on to check it at our 9 pm or so dfs spec makes u dc i used it once then if i tried again id dc uhhhm wat else i rele dont know wat else is left i didnt get enough time to check everything but its looks pretty good so far will edit this and finish it when server is back on
Back to top Go down
you you
Steel Member
Steel Member

Final Dynasty Reputation : -3

Beta Report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Report.   Beta Report. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Soccer banks do work they work for me.
Back to top Go down
kingtom
Head Moderator
 Head Moderator
kingtom

Beta Report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Report.   Beta Report. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:30 pm

We have to keep in mind its still in beta.
Back to top Go down
snoop
Administator
Administator
snoop

Beta Report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Report.   Beta Report. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:24 pm

I can't get it to work D;.
Back to top Go down
Glitchy
Steel Member
Steel Member

Beta Report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Report.   Beta Report. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Ok... umm
1.(God Wars Dungeon) I went to GWD and Tried Sara and Zammy but they didnt give me any kill count points I killed like 10 of them...
I went to Bandos and tried it gave me a kill point every kill... O.o

2.(Quest) I tried to do this quest with Soccerky126 yesterday and apparently we had to kill something to get a clue scroll O.o we tried to kill some things and they didnt drop it.. lol w/e

3. (Summoning) Green,Black and Blue dragons do not appear if you drop them only Red do..

Those are some of the things I caught last night while testing.. Ill try to Test more and find more if there are any lol. Very Happy So far Great server lol (other then it looks like Runescape (everything is so like..fat and puffy) lol. I like it thought Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beta Report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Report.   Beta Report. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beta Report.
Page 1 of 1