FinalDynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FinalDynasty

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glitchys Mod App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glitchy
Steel Member
Steel Member

Final Dynasty Reputation : 0

Glitchys Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Glitchys Mod App   Glitchys Mod App I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Username: Glitchy

Experience: O.o Well.. I was Mod on the last fourms? lol But we Did'nt have a Client so.. I did'nt Really get to show what I was Capible of. Very Happy

Will you abuse your power: NOPE Very Happy, I would not abuse my power I would only use them in situations that Require or in situations that I feel my power is needed Surprised

Why do you deserve this staff position:I Feel I deserve this position because I Have never been Mod In-Game and I would like to show What I can do.

Other Info: Umm... Well I have always wanted to be apart of the Icriag/Finaldynasty staff And i feel i would make a Great addition to the team Very Happy ANYWAY....THANKS ILY!! O.o
Back to top Go down
snoop
Administator
Administator
snoop

Glitchys Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitchys Mod App   Glitchys Mod App I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:15 pm

I think Glitchy would be a good mod, he's been with us as long as Kingtom404 and he's always active. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Rage
Owner
 Owner
Rage

Glitchys Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitchys Mod App   Glitchys Mod App I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:15 pm

All staff positions seem to be filled...if we get more players we'll need 1-2 more mods. i'll definately consider it then. Sorry :[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glitchys Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitchys Mod App   Glitchys Mod App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitchys Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalDynasty :: Staff Applications :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: