FinalDynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FinalDynasty

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fix all this and add all this.

Go down 
+3
Arté
Rage
Ryan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Ryan

Final Dynasty Reputation : -2

fix all this and add all this. Empty
PostSubject: fix all this and add all this.   fix all this and add all this. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:44 pm

things i dont like.
1. it cost runes to tele, thats BS i hate that and im sure alot of ppl do.
2. the friends list is messed up, when someone logs on and then they log of it will show them as logged on not offline.
3. make sure the tele's say where they are going instead of the Cammy tele saying Teleport to Camelot and it takes u somewhere els.
4. the feather headdress does not fit perfectly on your head like its screwed up.
5. we need alot more shops.
6. Can u make ::item for all staff members?
7. in the shops u can only buy 1 at a time of an item. u cant put how many u want. plz fix that.
8. i cant loot the implings plz do something about that.

overall im loving everything. when i find more things ill tell u.
Back to top Go down
Rage
Owner
 Owner
Rage

Final Dynasty Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: fix all this and add all this.   fix all this and add all this. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Well, tbh idk how long we'll use this server, it's a Hamachi and Chris might code a new one because no one joins Hamachi servers due to hacking.
Back to top Go down
Arté
Black Member
Black Member

Final Dynasty Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: fix all this and add all this.   fix all this and add all this. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Chris? Who's chris?
Back to top Go down
you you
Steel Member
Steel Member

Final Dynasty Reputation : -3

PostSubject: Re: fix all this and add all this.   fix all this and add all this. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Lol My real name is Allan on the server my name alias is Chris Smile
Back to top Go down
kingtom
Head Moderator
 Head Moderator
kingtom

PostSubject: Re: fix all this and add all this.   fix all this and add all this. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:17 am

Ryan wrote:
things i dont like.
1. it cost runes to tele, thats BS i hate that and im sure alot of ppl do.
2. the friends list is messed up, when someone logs on and then they log of it will show them as logged on not offline.
3. make sure the tele's say where they are going instead of the Cammy tele saying Teleport to Camelot and it takes u somewhere els.
4. the feather headdress does not fit perfectly on your head like its screwed up.
5. we need alot more shops.
6. Can u make ::item for all staff members?
7. in the shops u can only buy 1 at a time of an item. u cant put how many u want. plz fix that.
8. i cant loot the implings plz do something about that.

overall im loving everything. when i find more things ill tell u.

Do we really need ::item for mods? not imo
Friends lists are ALWAYS messed up. Its like tradition xD
Yah what he said.
Back to top Go down
you you
Steel Member
Steel Member

Final Dynasty Reputation : -3

PostSubject: Re: fix all this and add all this.   fix all this and add all this. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:32 am

Thanks. King and yes I seriously don't want mods having ::item. I think the head mod will be given the administrator rank. We don't have a head mod yet though.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: fix all this and add all this.   fix all this and add all this. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:20 am

so its a race for the mods lol. but wait im the only mod. no wait nvm so is gaia so its a race for us.
Back to top Go down
Jake Jones
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: fix all this and add all this.   fix all this and add all this. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:26 pm

Ugh.. This is something a Moderator of Staff should have.

You should just simply make every code you want Moderator's to have as only Head Moderator. Therefore just make a different command with equalsname to Head Moderator. It's really not that difficult.
Back to top Go down
kingtom
Head Moderator
 Head Moderator
kingtom

PostSubject: Re: fix all this and add all this.   fix all this and add all this. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Jake Jones wrote:
Ugh.. This is something a Moderator of Staff should have.

You should just simply make every code you want Moderator's to have as only Head Moderator. Therefore just make a different command with equalsname to Head Moderator. It's really not that difficult.
We don't have a server anymore :] Don't we fail :]
Back to top Go down
Black Member
Black Member

PostSubject: Re: fix all this and add all this.   fix all this and add all this. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:59 pm

no offence but ryan shouldnt have staff? he left *again* then came back expecting admin again i like ryan but really shouldnt be staff =[] and do we have a server nymore :[]
Back to top Go down
kingtom
Head Moderator
 Head Moderator
kingtom

PostSubject: Re: fix all this and add all this.   fix all this and add all this. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:41 am

3 wrote:
no offence but ryan shouldnt have staff? he left *again* then came back expecting admin again i like ryan but really shouldnt be staff =[] and do we have a server nymore :[]
Nope :]
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: fix all this and add all this.   fix all this and add all this. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:58 pm

3 wrote:

uh i never left ive been busy u dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Black Member
Black Member

PostSubject: Re: fix all this and add all this.   fix all this and add all this. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:21 pm

ryan has a small penis?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fix all this and add all this.   fix all this and add all this. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fix all this and add all this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FinalDynasty :: Final Dynasty :: Suggestions-
Jump to: