FinalDynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FinalDynasty

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need help with the server D:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snoop
Administator
Administator
snoop

Final Dynasty Reputation : 0

I need help with the server D: Empty
PostSubject: I need help with the server D:   I need help with the server D: I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:55 pm

So the instructions don't really help, but when I load up Hamachi and click start it says the server has denied my login request. Wth how do I fix that D:.
Back to top Go down
you you
Steel Member
Steel Member

Final Dynasty Reputation : -3

PostSubject: Re: I need help with the server D:   I need help with the server D: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:58 pm

The instructions are clear you've just hit a road block with the hamachi thing. I don't have a clue why you can't connect to hamachi. Everyone else can. I suggest deleting you're current hamachi and going to the hamachi website: https://secure.logmein.com/UK/products/hamachi2/download.aspx Download the unmanaged download, if it stil doesnt work. I don't know. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Arté
Black Member
Black Member

Final Dynasty Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: I need help with the server D:   I need help with the server D: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:21 pm

This server is using Hamachi??
Back to top Go down
snoop
Administator
Administator
snoop

Final Dynasty Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: I need help with the server D:   I need help with the server D: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Haha I did that like 5 times.... oh well I'll wait till it's off hamachi. And yes Arte it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help with the server D:   I need help with the server D: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help with the server D:
Page 1 of 1